Friday, April 5, 2013

Conference Gifts

Every year I intend to do something for the ladies I go visiting teaching to for General Conference.

In past years it hasn't happened.

Until this year.

I found these at SAMs club. They were cute & extremely discounted. I knew the minute I saw them exactly what I wanted to use them for.





The bottom ones say, "Don't let your weekend ROLL by without taking time to listen to the prophets voice."

The top one is a thank you for a lady that covered nursery for me at the last minute.

It says, "Thank you for helping me out of that sticky situation."

They took it less than 20 minutes to put together. The more I thought of sayings, the more I decided you can use gumballs for myriad of little gifts.

Now I kind of wish I would have picked up a few more.

- Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment