Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekend plans


What is your weekend plans? We are having a party. My husbands parents are in town from another state, so we are getting all his family in this 40 mile radius together & throwing a party. So I am getting ready for 30 people to invade my hone this afternoon (crossing my fingers for nice weather & they can mostly invade my yard instead.)
Then tomorrow the Easter bunny will come in the night & Easter dinner with my grandma.
It will be a great way to end an awesome week of having my hubby home for this week. Just sad to see him go back to
Work on Monday. Well I have a million things to do, & hoping my pregnancy sickness will end this morning soon. It's hard to get something done if you have to keep running to the bathroom. Oh well. I am getting to work so we can play later today. What are your big plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment