Thursday, September 20, 2012

1st Day

This blog has been so ignored lately, & I miss you all so very much. But life has been crazy & right now I am just want to keep my head above water. One day hope fully I will be actually able to swim, not just tread. Anyways, hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to get back on top of it & this blog is on my to do list.  So here is a start.  
  
     We had our 1st day of school just after labor day.  It went nothing like I planned, but that seems to happen frequently here are our home school & I am learning I should know better. However we did get a chance to take the infamous 1st day of School pictures.




My Cowboy is 2nd. 

My little dude I struggle with, technically he shouldn't be in Kindergarten yet, but he home schools with us everyday & I would dare say is at a Kindergarten level, but we will call him Preschool for now. 


My monkey in 1st. 

My beautiful baby slept during this time.  Oh he is growing so fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment