Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Picture Time . . .

 For those local people, who actually know the girl from this country road, I would just like to remind you. It's family/back to school pictures time!! 



So lets all jump & shout!!! Yeah!!!!! 


So if your ready to capture a picture  of your sweet little girl, 
                   or maybe just your favorite place to walk:


  Let's get it schedule now.  So give me a call or leave a comment  & I will get ahold of you. I am running a couple of specials for the month of  September only!! I would love to be the one to capture your family.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany!

    I am so glad to know that you take family photos!! I would love to have you take our families pictures...I will find out from them when we can all get together and then schedule it with you! I'm so excited!!

    Hugs,

    Barb

    ReplyDelete