Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Menu Monday - On Tuesday


This Week's Menu     
  This week is a short week, so cooking should be a breeze. I still haven't made the   Creamy Bacon Carbonara from Get of your Butt & Bake & still have every intention on trying it, so that is why is continues to be on the Menu. We are joining family for Thanksgiving & that will be nice. I hope you holidays are enjoyable as well!

Monday:
        B- Oatmeal
        L - Sandwiches
        D- Chicken


Tuesday: 
         B- Waffles
         L- Sandwiches
         D - Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu from Chef in Training

Wednesday:  
          B- Scrambled Eggs
          L - Leftovers
          D-Beef pot pie

Thursday:
      B-   Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal
      L -  Thanksgiving feast!

Friday: 
       B, L , & D - Still out of town

Saturday: 
        B - Breakfast Casserole
        L - Tacos
        D -Creamy Bacon Carbonara from Get of your Butt & Bake

Sunday:  
        B-  Omelets
        L- Cheese quesidillas
        D -  Roast &  Mashed Potatoes
Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread,  Something Sweet

As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie


1 comment:

  1. I keep recipes on my menu like that as well until I get a chance to try them. I hope you get a chance to try the Creamy Bacon Carbonara this week--it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete