Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

I can't believe another year has come & gone. 2012 was great!! I think 2013 will be amazing as well. We have been at the "ranch" since Monday. I can currently hear my boys screaming with delight as they get pulled on sleds on the way to do more chores.
My baby is in my arms nursing & getting ready for a nap. It's precious & these moments make me happy. We spent New a years here & then made a quick trip to Utah to pick things up for work & had the chance to stay with my sister overnight. She home schools as well & I always leave her home inspired with new ideas & my excitement renewed about homeschooling. I will post ideas later, since things I can post from my phone are limited.

Here are a few pictures from these past few days:










No comments:

Post a Comment