- still very pregnant & sick. But still won't take zofran due to the fact that they can't guarantee it won't hurt this baby & after several miscarriages, it just doesn't seem worth the risk. No matter how small.
- busy with home school & life.
- been going on almost 2 months with only one car, & I amazed at how much more I get done & I really don't miss it, most days.
- loving this mild winter. We spend hours outside & it is so gorgeous. It makes me want to get my garden planted. But I know it is still way to early to start planting.
- started trying green smoothies. I have only had a couple, but so far they don't seem to bad.
- started walking again. It has been a while & I am quite slow. but it feels so good.
- am crocheting still. I am working on those cute slippers & the city girl cap for me. Now if I can only stay focused & get one done.
- been really drawn into Project Life. or at least the concept. I have debated whether or not I should buy the kit & try it. But then I have to print pictures & I don't know I wasn't convinced. I don't want to buy more stuff when I am really trying to get rid of a lot of our "stuff" we have. I do have a lot of scrap booking supplies as it is & digital ones as well. So I decided I could just use what I already have & create my own digital version. I am slow, but I am working on it & hope to get last month completed soon. Then at the end of the year, I will have them all put into a hard bound book. I am quite excited about it.
- have a house that really needs me to get off the computer & work on it. : ) Does anyone else house seem to "blow up" Sunday night? Ours does.
- have been getting projects finished & am so excited about how some of them turned out. Here is just a glimpse.
My quick sew crochet needle holder.
It was going to be a tutorial, but I don't like the end result. So I am tweaking it & making a new one 1st, & then I will post the tutorial.
(Above) Pictures taken of my new niece, Chelsey.
(Right) We tried our hand at Homemade bouncy balls, that I found off pinterest. We were more disappointed with the result than happy. Oh well, that is why they are science experiments.
We decided one afternoon to try our hand at making homemade stuffed animals. My cowboy requested a penguin. So we drew out a pattern &
this was the end result.
He isn't perfect, but still kind of cute.
My little dude & the monkey decided they wanted turtles. We got the pattern from here on Make it & Love it.
The little dude is the one on the left, & the Monkey's is the brown & green one. The boys think we need to make
one more for the baby.
The finished pajamas that I made for Robyn a few weeks ago. She sent me a picture with her kid & the dolls in the pajamas. So cute!
I also finished painting my sewing table & sewing my pajamas. But I don't have pictures of those yet. So that is a little update on our lives. Now, off to tackle the house. Happy Monday.