Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A little Everything.

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I don't mean to . . . it is just one day goes by so quickly & then another. I can't ever decide what to blog about or what you would want to hear. So I don't get it done, well that & my weekly to do list seems every growing & nothing seems to be getting done. It doesn't help that I keep adding to it. Here is a little glimpse of what we have been up to. 



I started crochet a baby blanket for the little boy that will arrive in 9 weeks. 

A snapshot of the quilt I am trying to get done for the Costleys . Who actually had her baby last week, so I better get moving. 

My little brother came to town & took us out to lunch & the museum. It was so fun & educational. 

My boys dressed up, at the museum. 


As part of homeschooling & life, we are incubating eggs. We have never tried it before, but I am hoping in 21 days we have baby chicks. I will let you know how it goes.


As for my Menu this week, here we go.
 B- Breakfast  & S- Supper

Monday:  Hawaiian Haystacks
Tuseday: B- Waffles          S -  Quick Chicken Al la King
Wednesday: B- Cream of Wheat     S -Slow Cooked Pork
Thursday:  B- Muffins & Fruit         S- Navajo Tacos
Friday:  B- Bagels & Crm Cheese    S- Crackpot Lasagna 
Saturday: B- Sticky Rolls                  S- Grouse Creek Chicken
Sunday:  B- Cream egg on Toast       S- Roasted Chicken 

Baking: Bread, Bagels & Cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment