Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Monday & This Weeks To-Do

Menu Monday:



Well here is Menu Monday & this weeks to do list.  Sorry for the absence last week, life got crazy & I must say I struggled daily to figure out what to make for dinner without my little extra planning. So even though right now, nothing sounds good, here is my menu Monday:


This Week MENU

Monday -  Mexican Chicken Casserole 
Tuesday -  Marinated Steak & Baked Potato 
Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan from CHOW
Thursday -- Hamburger, Potato Carrot, Rice Casserole
Friday -- Sweet & Spicy Pork Salad, with Cilantro Ranch Dressing
Saturday --  Beef Noodles
Sunday -- Roast & Potatoes

Breakfast Ideas:  Scrambled Eggs, Fruit & Muffins, Biscuits & Gravy, Hot Cereal, Creamed Egg on Toast,  German Pancakes  & Waffles

Baking: Bread & Butterscotch oatmeal cookies. Maybe some Bran Muffins, if I can pick up a box of Cracklin Oat Bran from the store. 



Linking up to Menu Plan it Monday on Organizing Junkie as well. 



As for my To-Do List this week. I got most everything done from the previous 2 weeks list, just a few finishing details to be worked out. Somethings will be set aside this week, while I start new projects, others will be worked on.



This Week's To-DO

  • Get Valentines, made & ready for next week party!
  • Make Valentines holders for all my boys.
  • Actually blog.
  • Finish editing some pictures.
  • Cut out & start piecing Costley Baby quilt. (I would like to have to top pieced by Valentines day so I can take it with me to quilt club.)
  •  Finishing going through my kids clothes & get rid of more. (Passed  on 2 garbage bags full of boys clothes last week & need to get 1- 2 more
     
  • Visit to the temple
  • Continue/Finish my version of Project life for January
  • Remember this pattern for Crochet slippers, well I &I have started making it, but it is going to require a lot longer to finish. So I am just going to continue working on these this week.

  • Womens House Slipper Crochet Pattern for Violet adult house slipper

  • Get vintage table out of Laundry room  & set up in storage room, so I can get back to work on refinishing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment