Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Monday - 7/23



This Week's Menu 
    
    A few weeks ago I said I would make lemon bars for my honey & I did. I will post the yummy recipe later this week.  So last week Menu Monday, went out the door. We were gone to Oregon for a what was supposed to be 2 days & didn't get home until 5 days. So my whole week was thrown off. This week we are out of town again for a few days.(That is how the rest of my summer looks, gone at least a couple of days each week.) Anyways this Thursday the baby & I are headed to Utah to spend a weekend with my sisters & Mom. This will be our 2nd annual girls weekend & I am quite excited. So yeah!!  What are you doing fun this week?  

Monday:
        B- German Pancake
        L - Mac n' Cheese
        D- Chicken Pot Pie


Tuesday: 
         B- Pancakes
         L- Sandwiches
         D - Santa Fe Chicken Packets from Ready Set Eat

Wednesday:  
          B-Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal
          L - Sandwhiches & Salad
          D- Apples & Pork Chops in Slow Cooker


Thursday:
      B-     Waffles
      L & D -    @ Girls Weekend - Boys on Their Own
 

Friday: 
  B & L & D -  @ Girls Weekend - Boys on their Own

Saturday: 
        B & L - @ Girls Weekend, - Boys on their Own
        D - Hamburgers & Homemade French Fries


Sunday:  
        B- Pancakes
        D - Roast & Mashed Potatoes w/ Cooked  Carrots 

Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread, Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies


As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie



This Week's TO DO
  • Continue Weeding flower beds & Garden (This will be on my to do list, all summer long!)
  • Laundry, laundry, & laundry (after a week out of town, for 5 people, working hard. There is lots!)
  • Load & Start Editing Latest Photo Shoots.
  • Girls Weekend
  • Any else that life happen to throw at me : ) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    Lemon bars sound so good right now.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete