Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Monday - 8/20 & Menu Board


First of all I have been eyeing cute ways of displaying your weekly menu's on pinterest for quite sometime. Here are a few: MENU Boards,. just to give you an idea.   It has been on my make list for a while, but with so many things going on around here, I haven't been able to make it happen. That was until about 2 weeks ago, when I went to a family reunion.   I was thrilled to find out we would be making one, and all I had to do was bring my scrap booking supplies & magnets.


 I haven't put all my recipes in it yet, but it has been fun to have!  Okay onto this week:

This Week's Menu     
   As you know, we have been taking a few more Road Trips.  Also we are working out a of town a lot this week &  weeks to come. So you will be seeing a few more crockpot recipes, just because I can have dinner cooking & still be working. & as almost always there will be a few repeats for meals this week.  

Monday:
        B- Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal
        L - Leftover Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
        D- Creamed Potatoes & Peas

Tuesday: 
         B- German Pancakes 
         L- Undecided
         D - Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken from Chef in Training

Wednesday:  
          B-  Waffles
          L - Macroni Casserole
          D- Crock pot Beef Noodles 

Thursday:
      B-     Cream egg on Toast
      L -    Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
      D -  Barbecue Blue Cheese Pork Chops from The Fit Cook

Friday: 
     B-  Sausage & Eggs
     L - Pork Fajitas
     D-  Beef & Broccoli (I am going to try this in the slow cooker & see how it works)

Saturday: 
        B. Cream Egg Toast
        L- Enchiladas
        D.-  Community Dinner 

Sunday:  
        B- Pancakes   
        D - Herb Roasted Chicken w/ Steamed Veggies 

Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread,  Cookies for Mutal on Tuesday, & Sunday Treats 


As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie
 


   






1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from Organizing Junkie today. Happy MPM.
    The blue cheese pork chops sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete