Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!!!

We are at the ranch this week & are keeping it pretty simple. No fancy decorations here, but I did have Valentines at the boys plates this morning. (This is something I remember my mom doing for us growing up & have tried to keep the tradition alive with my kids.)





The boys all gave me a present as well, but I forgot to take a picture. Oops.

My awesome visiting teacher dropped by earlier this week with a Valentine for us & it has been awesome!

She made sugar cookies & brought the frosting & fun stuff to put on them!! I love the idea!!





It has been so much fun & we have loved decorating a cookie after ever meal!! Thanks again Audra!! It's such a cute gift & one I am going to have to remember for next year.









I really wanted to make Valentine cookie this year, but wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off. Thanks to Audra we still can!!

She is just awesome!

So we are doing grand & I hope you are all feeling the love this Happy Valentines Day!!


- Tiffany

1 comment: