Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Monday - Feb 25-13


This Week's Menu     
    So this week, I am back & forth between the ranch & home. Many people comment on my constant cooking for meals. But you need to keep in mind that when I am at the ranch, I am trying to feed full grown men who have been working hard. A sandwich doesn't last long when they are doing manual labor. The days it is just me & the boys you can tell, because lunch is mellow. Things are going great & hopefully I can stick to my menu little better than I did last week. I did cook a Beef Pot Pie last week for dinner that I loved, the rest of my family doesn't really love pot pie.  But I still might be sharing the recipe in anyone is interested. Anyways back to business, here is this week Menu: 

Monday:
        B- Sausage & Eggs
        L - Pick up Something
        D- Hot Dogs

Tuesday: 
         B- Cold Cereal
         L- Sandwiches
         D - Hamburgers & Salad

Wednesday:  
          B- Muffins & Fruit
          L -Sandwiches
          D- Steak & Potatoes

Thursday:
      B-   Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal
      L -  Macaroni & Cheese
     D-  Spaghetti

Friday: 
       B: Cold Cereal
       L: Leftovers
      D - On The Road 

Saturday: 
        B - Oatmeal
        L - Taco Soup w/ Corn Bread
        D -Pork Chops w/Apple Maple Glaze

Sunday:  
        B-  Waffles
        L- Cheese quesidillas
        D -  Roast &  Mashed Potatoes
Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread,  Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies or Lemon Bars

As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see someone who uses simple food for meals! I feel bad when people are posting meal plans with elaborate dishes! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating simply is the best! No need to stock up on oodles of crazy ingredients! Do you plan on moving to your ranch someday?

    ReplyDelete