Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Monday

It has been a while since I have done Menu Monday. I thought I needed to go grocery shopping, because I am "out" of food. I decided it's time to get back on track & make my menu 1st. So I checked to see what things I had that need eating 1st & then started planning. It seems now I am not quite as much "out" of food as a thought. :0)!
Menu Monday
Monday:
B: Cream of Wheat
L: leftovers
D: roast & potatoes

Tuesday:
B: Pancakes
L: Stew with French bread from Prudent Homemaker
D: Pork roast & rice

Wednesday
B: cream egg on toast
L: Fried rice with pork
D: Steak & potato

Thursday:
B: French toast
L: Tacos
D: Maple pork chops with veggies

Friday:
B: Scrambled eggs
L: On the road
D: On the road

Saturday:
B: Ranchos jeuvos
L: Pasta of some form
D: Hawiian Haystacks

Sunday:
B: Pancakes
L: Macaroni & cheese
D: Roasted chicken

Baking: French bread, lemon bars


Linking up as always to Organizing Junkie

- Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment