Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Monday & This Weeks To Do

Well folks we are a back finally for another Menu Monday. I have struggled, because right now nothing sounds good. So I finally just wrote some stuff down. I hope it tastes good in the end.


Monday: B- Sausage & Eggs ,  D-   Steak & Twice Baked Potatoes

 Tuesday: B- Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal     D-  Slow Cook Pork Chops

Wednesday:  B- Cream Egg on Toast,  D-  - Parmesan Crusted Chicken 


Thursday:  B- Whole Wheat Waffles,  D -   Meatball Hash brown Bake


Friday:  B- Sticky Rolls       D- Ham & Bean Soup

Saturday: B.  French Toast     D- Hot Dogs/Brats & French Fries

Sunday:  B- Pancakes             D - Roasted Chicken

Baking:   Bread, Muffins,



As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie. 




This Week TO DO

  • Finish Editing Pictures & Return 
  • Finish Costly Quilt
  • Make Baby Gift for Baby Shower on Saturday
  • Follow this cleaning Schedule  for my house (my March Goal)
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Iron my hubby's shirts
  • Make St. Patrick's Day Garland
  • Sort through & DI 1/2 of my kids toys
  • Can Pinto Beans
I don't know what you have on your schedule this week, but good luck to you & we will see you tomorrow. I actually have several posts in mind for this week. So check back in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment