Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Five: Sewn Baby Gifts

So it has been awhile since I have done a Friday Five. Let's be honest I have barely blogged lately. So my baby turns one next month, which is so hard to believe. I also have friends & neighbors having babies in the upcoming months. Though my sewing time is limited right now, here are 5 cute things to make as baby gifts.

Friday Five: Sewn Baby Gifts:

1.  This Divided Baby Basket by Noodlehead.
   
     



2. Baby Animal Towels by Crazy Little Projects. So cute! 

[Baby%2520Animal%2520Towel%2520Tutorials%2520by%2520Crazy%2520Little%2520Projects%255B4%255D.jpg]

3. I have always loved this baby quilt by Vanessa Christensen for Moda

 

4. These look quick & easy. From Moda by AnneMarie Chany {Gen X Quilters}

   
 

5. This Baby Kimono Wrap for a little girl  by Benita from Bettsy Kingston , found on Sew Momma Sew
baby kimono wrap tutorial -- so cute!



SO many choices, so little time! There are so many cute things to make for new babies. Speaking of babies mine is ready for a nap. Have a great weekend everyone!!


1 comment: