Thursday, March 7, 2013

Monthly Goals: March

I have always been a New Years resolution type of girl. Kind of. You see I set them & a couple months into it I start to forget them. In June, I suddenly remember, for a month or so & then I forget again until about Thanksgiving. It is then I remember & say, "Oh well, I will try again next year."

So once I started reading this lady experiences with monthly resolutions I thought I would give it a go.

To make myself more accountable I thought I would share March's resolutions with you.

1. Take better care of myself.
I seem to keep putting off getting healthy, taking me time, ECt. Which is okay sometimes, but I need to be healthier, & focus on being better to myself a little more than I am.

2. I am going to take the pioneers saying of "Make it up, wear it out, make it do or go without." To heart this month & apply this.

3. Increase me spanish vocabulary.

So there you have it, my goals for March. I will let you know the first of April how they went.


- Tiffany

1 comment: