Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home made Gifts

  Christmas is just around the corner.  It seemed so far away & now it is coming so fast! Which brings me to one of my favorite questions. Do you make home made gifts.  The answer at this house, is yes.  Not everything, but when I was growing up & I think to this day my mom has always made me at least one thing. Home made. She is amazing. It is a tradition that I am trying to keep alive today.


In the past I  have made some things, like pajamas, blankets, one year I made this car mat:




This year,   I have ideas & haven't even started. . .  I am starting to push it I  realize. Only 18 days left.   So my goal for everyday until Christmas, is to give at least 15 minutes a day on working on them. I will let you know how it goes & maybe even give you sneak peek if I can.  But for now if you are want to make something, but not sure what. Here are a few cute gift ideas I have found on the web.
Click on the picture or this text & it should take you there. 
Click on Picture or these words & it should take you there.


photo_memory_5 copy     family photo go-fish game

or A Family Photo "Go-FISH Game" 





So there are a few just to get you started. I know most of them are boy gifts, but that is what runs in this house. I will keep posting more ideas as I find them on here.  For now . ..  happy gift giving, & go make something.  It is really quite nice, & pass a tradition on to your kids. Or if it is already a tradition of yours, please leave a comment & tell me some of the things you have made. I am always on the lookout for more ideas!! Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment