Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Slowly Getting Back :

Sorry for the leave of absence. Life has been crazy & wonderful. I am sure to tell you more about it later, but just letting you know we are here, & that you will get a real post tomorrow. But my husband has one more day off before he returns to work  He is still recovering from a surgery 3  days before Christmas. Nothing serious, but we have been laying pretty low.  I am excited to show you our wonderful break. Here is a glimpse on some of the fun we had. 

With more of those to come & others, along with some fun stuff from Christmas & I will finally show you my finished Christmas projects.  I couldn't show them to you before because honestly they didn't get done until Christmas Eve. But I will show you what we made the kids, but I am still trying to get back on track. So for today (a day late) I am sharing with you our Menu Monday. Which I used to do consistently, & in order to keep with my new years resolution (A whole post about that one). I am starting to share, but next week, it should be on Monday. Which was actually planned yesterday, just never posted.  For some reason I think it is always interesting to see what people eat. 




Menu Monday:


Monday:  Lemon & Herb Roasted Chicken
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast       
                 (Recipe from Here)
Wednesday:   Beef Noodles (family Recipe)
Thursday: Chicken Noodle Soup & Bread sticks  w/ leftover Chicken from Monday night
Friday: Taco Salad in Homemade Crunchy Taco Bowls (Request from my 5 year old)
Saturday:  Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ Rice
Sunday:  Roast & Potatoes


Baking This Week:  Homemade Wheat Bread, Granola & Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies (maybe)  


So happy Tuesday to you all. (Though it still feels like Monday to me) And we will see you all tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment