Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Homemade Febreze

I love Pinterest to help you find things you normally wouldn't. My latest find was a recipe for this:



Febreze. We use Febreze a lot of it at this house. On Sunday I ran out. just as I desperately needed some. Then I remembered a pin, about making some & decided it was  great time to try it out. It is simple, only needs 3 ingredients & as far as I can tell works. 


I  used the recipe off of Fake it Frugal  & even though they used the recipe in a 32 oz. bottle I just slightly reduced the Fabric Softener amount & used my 27 oz. bottle. 


Here is the Recipe :


1/8 c. Fabric Softener (I used slightly less)
2 T. baking soda
Fill the rest of your bottle full of HOT water. Shake until you feel it is mixed & go to work.




So far, I am happy with this. I have only been doing it for a day or so. We will see after a while if I change my mind. But considering it cost me less than a quarter to make versus buying it for $5.00 dollars. I am happy woman. And if I use it up fast, it's not a big deal.


So try it out & let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment