Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday & This Weeks To Do

This Week's Menu      I am trying something new & sharing the recipes for some of our meals. If you enjoy it, I  will try to share them more often & maybe one day add pictures. 

Monday:
        B- Scrambled Eggs ,
         D- Chili w/ Homemade Cinnamon Rolls


 Tuesday: 
         B- Whole Wheat Pancakes
         D- Pork Chops with Pineapple Fried Rice from Pioneer Woman

Wednesday:  
          B- Cream Egg on Toast,
          D- Beef n' Broccoli
 
Recipe for Beef & Broccoli
     Cut up your choice of beef & marinate in sauce for 30 minutes  or a day before. (Keep in mind of I have not marinated the meat & just made it up & cooked it immediately & it was still delicious. )
   Sauce
    4 T. Soy Sauce                                     1 tsp. Garlic
    4 T. White Sugar                                    2 green onions cut up
    2 T. Oil                                                  1 T. Sesame Seeds

Mix everything together but the sesame seeds & add meat. Let marinade if you can, if not dump into to a pan & begin to cook until meet is almost done. Add as much broccoli as you desire & cook until done. Add sesame seeds just before serving.  Serve over rice.

We usually double the sauce recipe because we love it so much. I can't give exact amounts because at this house my boys love cooked broccoli so usually I  can't put enough in.  It is yummy, quick & I almost never make enough. Oh yeah & I never have sesame seeds at our house, so I have actually never made it with them in it.


Thursday:
      B-     Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal
       D -  Chicken Roll Ups w/ Rice

Recipe for Chicken Roll Ups (Not an exact recipe, sorry)
      Cooked Chicken Breast ( I usually use 3 or 4 breast I think)
      1 -2 pkg. Cream Cheese
       2 pkgs of Pillsbury rolls
      Cornflake Crumbs
       Melted Butter

Cook chicken  & shred.  Mix with cream cheese until a nice moist  & creamy. Roll out your rolls & put a spoonful of the chicken cream cheese mixture into the roll & seal the edges.  Dip then into melted butter & roll into cornflake crumbs. Place on cookie sheet. Continue with doing that  until chicken mixture is finished. Bake at 350 Degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. We serve with rice & gravy made out of cream of chicken soup. Yummy!


Friday: (My Hubby's Birthday!!!)
  B- Biscuits & Gravy
  D- Date Night or  Steak. Baked Potato & Strawberry Rhubarb Pie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream


Saturday: 
        B.  French Toast  
        L:   Hot Dogs/ Brats & Salad
       D - Oriental Chicken Wraps - I will share the recipe later this week.

Sunday:  
        B- Pancakes    
        L:  Roasted Chicken w/ Garlic & Lemon
        D -Chefs Salad

Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread, & the boys are begging for Cinnamon Rolls.  



As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie




This Week's TO DO
  I know these are repeated, from last time, but nothing got done as planned last week, so they are on the schedule for this week & will be done by the end of the week!!! 

  • Finish Editing Pictures & Return 
  • Finish Costly Quilt
  • Follow this cleaning Schedule  for my house (my March Goal)
  • Sort through & DI 1/2 of my kids toys
  • Finish crocheting this baby boy's baby blanket


No comments:

Post a Comment