Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Monday


This Week's Menu     
   Well last week I did end up making Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin, & it was yummy. I will add that to our menu again.  As you know, I decided to take a little Road Trip last week, while my hubby was away. So there will be a few repeats for meals this week. Also my hubby will start being home a bit more for lunch which means I can't eat like Peanut Butter Sandwiches every day for lunch, so I need to start planning those as well. 

Monday:
        B- Whole Wheat Pancake
        L - Shepherds Pie
        D- With Friends . . .


Tuesday: 
         B- Omelets
         L- Undecided
         D - Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken from Chef in Training

Wednesday:  
          B-Waffles
          L - Hawaiian Haystacks
          D-  Beef Noodles

Thursday:
      B-     Cream of Wheat/Oatmeal
      L -    Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
      D -  Barbecue Blue Cheese Pork Chops from The Fit Cook

Friday: 
  B- Sausage & Eggs
  L - Pork Fajitas
  D-  Sausage Rice Casserole

Saturday: 
        B. Cream Egg Toast
        L- Enchiladas
        D.-  Tin Foil Dinners 

Sunday:  
        B- Pancakes  
        D - Herb Roasted Chicken w/ Steamed Veggies 

Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread,  Sunday Treats


As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie



This Week's TO DO

  • Weed flower beds & Garden 
  • Finish Sanding & Painting current project (more to come later!)
  • Dentist Appointments
  • Finish Slippers I am working on
  • Clean & Organize 
  • Finish Appliqueing my pink/red Quilt
  • Any else that life happen to throw at me : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment