Sunday, June 10, 2012

Saturday


Here is a little glimpse of our Saturday.





I made a batch of homemade laundry detergent & worked on laundry.






I fixed my hubbies suit pants with my serger & then my thread broke. Now I am having a hard time getting it re-threaded properly, it works for a second & breaks or doesn't work at all. If anyone knows any serger tricks please share.






My oldest wants to learn how to crochet, so I started trying to teach him. This may be tricky. I am struggling in showing & helping him understand how to hold the yarn. Advice is welcomed, once again, : )






These two boys suddenly were in the mood to make treats. I supervised them making both pudding & a couple hours layer these brownies.






And the best part is my hubby was 100% home all day. Not even a trip to the store. It has been almost 2 weeks since he has done that. Yeah.

Oh & I started crocheting me some new slippers. It is a simple pattern I found here
  There is a website that takes this same pattern  & then shows you all the ways you can alter it, so your slippers are look different. Go Here to check it out. I am quite excited.

I hope you had a lovely Saturday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment