Friday, May 25, 2012

Already a Month

I can't believe that my little boy is already a month old. He is already getting too big to fast.





This is the day he was born & below a picture I snapped of him at the doctors office yesterday.



The days have flown by. The nights, were working on. I took him to the doctor yesterday. & he now weighs: 9 lbs. 10 oz. He was born 7 lbs. 9 oz. So he is gaining weight really good. For the most part he is a good & happy baby. His does get a little fussy at night, but I just pass him off to his daddy; who seems to have the magic touch. Either way we are in love with him & are so grateful we were blessed enough for him to join our family.







Isn't he just adorable. Oh, I am smitten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany!

    What an angel! Time has flown by - it seems like it was just yesterday that he was born?!

    What a pleasure children are in our lives . . . cherish every moment!

    I wish I was going to be at church tomorrow to enjoy your lesson! Good luck - the girls will love you!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete