Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A few finished projects


If you remember correctly for months at the first of the year on my to do list every week was crocheting slippers. & finishing the Costley quilt. They both have been done for a while now, & I thought I would share the finished products.

One of my goals this year is to learn to crochet. I found some awesome videos that have taught me most everything I know. They are amazing & if I forget something I just go back and watch the video I need again. You can read more about the videos, my goal to learn to crochet & a link to this pattern & others HERE on this old post.

Anyways I finally finished making them. Here is a snapshot of the finished project one afternoon.






They are actually pretty comfortable & I have planning on making another pair or two. My boys are now begging me to make them some kind of slipper. I purchased a pattern yesterday, now I just need to pick up a new sized crochet needle & I will be good to go. 


The other item I finished was a original quilt for my sister-in-law. There is no pattern for this one, just the one I drew out. They wanted a cowboy quilt for the new little boy & after debating over & over what I wanted to do. This became the finished product, the cowboy silhouettes are all appliqued on.








Sad to say I actually never saw it completed. It went to the quilters (my amazing mother) & then shipped from there, because I was already late on it. So my mother just sent me a picture. But I am happy how it turned out.

I have a few more finished projects to show, ones that I made for our little Coyote, but that will have to wait until another day. Happy Wednesday, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment