Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Monday


This Week's Menu     
  There are a few copycats from last week, that we never ate.   

Monday:
        B- Sausage & Eggs
         D- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo


Tuesday: 
         B- Cold Cereal
         D- Taking Dinner to the Neighbors, Chicken Pot Pie &  Dessert

Wednesday:  
          B- Oatmeal/Cream of Wheat,
          D- Herb Crusted Pork Loin from my friend Barb

Thursday:
      B-    Cream Egg on Toast
       D -  Chicken Parmesan from here


Friday: 
  B- Whole Wheat Pancakes
  D- Father/Son Camp out, I will fend for myself.


Saturday: 
        B.  Cereal
        D.  Tin Foil Dinners

Sunday:  
        B- Sticky Rolls & Fruit
        D - Lemon  & Garlic Roasted Chicken

Baking:  Homemade Wheat Bread & Granola, Treats for neighbors & Father & Son Camp out



As always I am linking up to Organizing Junkie. 




This Week's TO DO
  • Fix My Hubby's Dress Pants (Hems & Seams) 
  • Finish Planting Garden
  • F.I.A.R - Grandfathers Journey
  • Try My Hand at Making A Pallet Box seen Here    (I think they are adorable, but this intimidates me, my husband is the carpentar at this house, but I would like to try. We will see.)


No comments:

Post a Comment